• Make outbound B2B calls to promote and sell the packaging-related products & services.
• Maintaining relationships with existing customer base while building new client pipeline.
• Ensure timely customer follow-up.
• Handle customer needs and requirements.
• Respond to customer inquiries and resolve accordingly.
• Receive and cater to inbound calls and promote client’s products/services.
• Respond with customers, track, and resolve any issues regarding products/services.
• Maintain swift responses to customers through email and/or chat.
• Maintain a level of service through dealing with customers in a friendly, efficient, and an attentive manner.
• Identify rapport-building opportunities.
• Ensure monthly sales conversion benchmark.
• Being alert to upselling opportunities.
• Individual having the ability to read, write, and speak English fluently with good American or Neutral accent “ONLY”.
• Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
• Sales flare
• Possess Knowledge of Call Centre Operations
• Must be flexible to work in night shifts
• Excellent communication skills
• CRM knowledge
• O-Level / A-Level / Intermediate / Bachelors/Masters.
• 1 Year or more experience in inbound/outbound sales.